Re: veteran players

I know!  That's another Peter May-ism which goes
undisputed.  Isn't it idiotic?  Most players love to
run and shoot, which tends to happen a lot in the
system, particularly when they are passed the ball.  I
think that Peter Vescey's remark about the celtics is
much more on the money, as usual:  that the young
players are emulating the veteran, but that the
veteran (one Kenny Anderson) is setting them a bad
example by being a ball-hogg.  How can a team with a
selfish point guard not be selfish?  All of which I
would forgive if Kenny would run a simple pick and
roll, or any of the other passes he made so
effortlessly last year.  What do you think about what
Russell said about Kenny?