Re: Oh yeah

You can find these stats among others at NBA.com, at the individual
playerfiles under "Season Splits."

Walker:
 W: 43.3% fg, 41.5% 3fg, 21.2 ppg, 9.9 rpg, 3.6 apg
 L: 40.1% fg, 30.6% 3fg, 17.9 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 2.7 apg
Mercer:
 W: 49.3% fg, 18.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.3 apg
 L: 40.9% fg, 16.2 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.6 apg

The problem with telling Mercer, "Your shot is off, concentrate on other
things," is that while Walker can focus on offensive rebounding and passing,
Mercer doesn't have the same level of skills in these areas. I do think
that Mercer's passing has improved in that he actually passes during his
drives occasionally now, but he's certainly not a passer of Walker's caliber.

Alex