Oh yeah

Forgot to add this to my last post: has anybody (Tom? Warwick?) crunched the
numbers to see what Walker & Mercer are shooting in Celtics' victories this
season vs. losses? I thought about that after comparing the percentages from
last night versus the ones against Philly. If somebody could show Antoine and
Ron, "Hey, when you guys shoot 45% or better we win, and when you shoot 30% we
lose," maybe, just maybe, they'd start to think, "Gee, I'm having a bad
shooting night. Maybe I should lay off the rock and try to concentrate on
doing other things to help us win, like passing, rebounding and defending."
Instead, they seem to have this shooter's mentality of, "If it's not going in,
keep firing until you get hot." Which unfortunately seems to take until the
next night to happen.