Re: Daniel Sr's sour attitude

Just to clear things up. I'm not complaining. I'm an avid Celts fan. The
truth does dig deep, but it's better than fooling ourselves. The Celts are
not a fit or well coached team at this point. Lack of talent can make a
coach look bad. Just look at the coaches now in the unemployment line. This
year we were supposed to step forward. Unfortunately the move has done a
parallel or backwards move. This will not help next years team if we don't
think of moving one of our darling 3's, and KA. Can't see making excuses
for this group of duds as a whole, individually there are some bright spots.

At 07:26 AM 4/12/99 PDT, you wrote:
>C'mon, Dan.  Your posts are designed to provoke angry responses.  It is a
bit ridiculous to complain when you get them.