Just thinkin'

Every time I turn around I see somebody (Charles Oakley, Red Auerbach, Greg
Ostertag) saying what the Celtics really need is a veteran banger, an inside
guy to crash glass and be a positive example for the young'uns. I can't help
but feel that this season potentially could have been a *lot* different had we
had a healthy Popeye Jones, the Popeye Jones who used to (and, we can only
pray, someday will again) average double figures in boards.

On the bright side, the Celtics have won 3 of 4. And although those wins have
come against some of the weakest teams in the league, we've shown this season
we're more than capable of losing to such teams, so I'll take all the W's I
can get.