Re: Daniel Sr's sour attitude

Jamie: At least you can respond with some civility. Unsual for this group.
I'll take Toronto. Their over-achievers and doing quite well, we were
supposed to roll over them. The C's should have done much better this
season, seems they were the worst fit and ready to go from the outset, I
blame the players for this. AW is still not in game shape. Rick Pitino has
a lot to learn. I think we win quite a few more games without this fool
pressing game of his. The pros are too good for it. To Pitino's credit, he
did say we are not playoff material early this season. The Knick's had the
bodies and temperament for all the pressing, we don't, that's why he
succeeded there.