Re: Daniel Sr's sour attitude

You're right, the C's are inconsistent and not living up to expectations,
and this bastardized season that is killing the play of my beloved sport
is no excuse.

So let's switch our allegiance to a team that is actually playing
consistent and living up to expectations (so that leaves out the
consistent Grizzlies).

How about the Pacers?  Way too inconsistent this year.  When are they
going to act like the favorite in the East?  The Jazz? 26 POINT
LOSS TO THE CLIPPERS.  No thanx.  Portland?  Two, count em, two losses to
Golden State.  Ouch.  Houston?  3 of the all-time greatest players, and
they lose by 40.  They can't play 3 games in a row, period.  Lakers?
Tdaqk..   Sorry, I couldn't sit up to type, was ROFL.  Yup, that's
consistency.  Seattle?  Nice record.  Spurs?  Win 9, lose 5 of 7, nice
consistency.  Miami?  Rollercoaster.  New York?  might not make playoffs.

So Dan, tell us who your rolemodels are.  Who is meeting or exceeding
your almighty standard of consistency, especially on the 3rd game in 3
days?  Orlando?  Detriot? Maybe Portland?  Wow, less than 5 teams out of
the entire league.  Yup, the Celtics suck because they're like 90% of the
league.  Ok, a little worse, I admit, but really, if you want consistency
this year, stop watching the NBA.  You're only gonna get madder at Stern
and Hunter.

But don't blame the C's (well, go ahead and blame the master, Pitino, if
ya want).  Or go ahead and blame them.  Good luck finding another team
that will satisfy your high demands, though.

Personally the entire NBA is making my stomach roll this year, but nights
like the win over the Raptors are still enjoyable.

-Jamey