Re: Raptor game

Hi Josh:

Yeah, I'd chalk it up to Pierce's natural competitiveness, like Antoine
after the 1996 NCAA championship game. BTW, does this also mean Pierce
is a selfish jerk? :-)

I'm just thankful the Celtics won in Toronto. I was really hoping for
this win after the Crapters humiliated us in our season opening game (I
finally watched Red Auerbach's very nice little speech that night).

As Kevin McHale might say to Vince Carter: "Scoreboard, baby!"

-------