RE: Gregory Odegaard's war against Way of the Ray

This newest crusade of Greg's is hardly an isolated incident. On the
contrary, it's always something, and often the logic behind Greg's whining
is difficult to follow, at least for me. Greg, Adam is right!
You certainly do not speak for me or represent in anyway the voice of
reason, maturity and wisdom, although it is clear that you think this is so.
I'd love to see you take a little time off from posting, give us a chance to
breathe
and allow the list to have a life without the overlord of etiquette and
basketball knowledge watching everyone's every word.

Peter L. Moses, MD
(the one in Vermont)
(biographical sketch available upon request)