From: wayray@ix.netcom.com [mailto:wayray@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 9:05 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Pitino - Jersey Red Feud Over

According to Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa of the Boston
Herald's Inside Track, the Jersey Red - Rick Pitino
feud is now over, after Jersey, aka Ken Ford sent Il
Duce an Easter Card, and all was apparently forgiven.
So now that a personal crisis has been settled, maybe
Pitino will be less frazzled.
Ray