Gregory Odegaard's war against Way of the Ray

     Why don't you lighten up?  You keep demanding that this individual put
     his "real name" behind what he says.  What the hell for?  Will what he
     says make more sense to you if it is accompanied by "Alka Amonker"?
     Will knowing the name of a stranger somehow make what he says more
     important?

     "Ah yes...your name means 'he who eats Brussels sprouts' in Latin.
     Now I have an in-depth understanding of what you mean, and who you are
     as an individual"

     If you can't figure out what he believes by what he types, then you're
     pretty sorry.

     If you just want him to stand behind what he says, what more do you
     want?  He's typing it, he is reviewing it, he is posting it.  It is
     his.  He makes an opinion, why don't you attack it, instead of him.

     And please don't speak for everyone on the list.  "WE" may be tired of
     him, but "WE" don't need you to speak for us.  (For the record, I have
     no beef with the accused.  His posting of articles is nice, the rest
     can be browsed or passed over just like anyone.)

     It's YOUR opinion, and your welcome to it.

     Adam Litchy