you guys want a good point guard?

it's no brainer in the coming draft that the best pg coming out is JASON TERRY!
He creates, he can shoot 3 ball, assists, defend and steal.  if we could only get back the pick Pitino gave away for free we could get someone who could really be the last piece of the puzzle.  this guy can really stroke on the 3 point area!

another guy that really impressed me is the player from Minnesota?, kid named Quincy Lewis.  He's a legit shooter and pretty tall for a shooting guard at 6 '6.