Wow! I can't wait.

Wayne Turner and Rodney Rogers!!!!! What an eye for talent that Pitino has.
Look guys...I know there aren't going to be any blockbuster one sided
trades out there,.... but then again, with Pitino there's always a chance
the Celtics will be on the wrong side of any trade...but now we're supposed
to look forward to Wayne Turner at the point? I mean...the guy was a
mediocre college player!?! Yeah, yeah, yeah...MG, it's probably true that
Red and Wallace and Pitino just can't wait to get their hands on him. But
MG...that's the problem. They were wetting their pants over Travis Knight
if I'm not mistaken. And everyone on the list has gotten excited over El
Busto because he's an upgrade over that mistake. How long do we have to
keep saying/writing/thinking, "He'll be great coming off the bench," or "He
has great trade value," every time Pitino makes a move? This guy has made
how many moves?....and they've all been for backups or trade bait who get
traded for backups or trade bait and it goes on and on. So now we're
supposed to get excited over getting another backup forward and mediocre
point guard (Is Turner any better than Tony Delk? A lot better, because if
he's not he's a giant mistake.) and the trade of Mercer for....probably
another backup or trade bait. Oh...and this "Kentucky Fetish" of Pitino's
is like a bad virus...you just can't kill it. This team is 10-22 and let's
face it guys....they aren't anywhere near a playoff team, and I don't know
why I should believe next year is going to be any better. The history of
Pitino at the helm really doesn't breed confidence.

Paul M.