Re: Wow! I can't wait.

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> Wayne Turner and Rodney Rogers!!!!! What an eye for talent that Pitino has.

Paul, I got a good laugh out of that opening line. :-)

Turner has a weird shot and reminds me of ex-Duke PG Tommy Amaker. While I hope
Turner has a long career in the NBA, he may have better odds of joining
Pitino's 60 member assistant coaching staff. If you could blend Turner's court
sense with Jeff Sheppard's jump shot, you'd have a pretty decent player I
guess.

JoeH

***