KA etc

Kenny Anderson will be back in the starting lineup against the Wiz,
reports Peter May.

"On four occasions, Pitino called the transgression either ''extremely
minor'' or ''no big deal'' while Anderson did the same. Both men also
swore that they were sympatico on everything.

Anderson: ''It's ludicrous for someone to say that he doesn't like me or
that I don't like the system. We have utmost respect for each other. I
love playing  for Rick Pitino. I love being in Boston with the Celtics.
There's no dislike at all. It's frustration, the wear and tear. A
miscommunication, one of those incidents.''

Pitino: ''I like the way he plays. Off the court, [he is] one of the
nicest guys on the team. I couldn't like a person any more than him. On
the court, [he is] like everybody else in a losing situation: We have to
get better. But he's a good guy.''(...)

Anderson:  ''I'm one of the oldest players on the team. A veteran. I'll
take the slap, the slap on my wrist, the slap on my face. If that means
he's going to set an  example, whatever, I'll take that and deal with
it.''

****

BTW, after tonight's game (Washington Wizards vs. Washington Generals?),
I'd dearly love to see our Celtics prove they can win the next four
(Toronto, Philly, Chicago and Cleveland). I don't know about you guys,
but for me our most painful losses this season have come at the hands of
the Crapters, Horri-Bulls and Ringo's Cleveland Rock & Roll Hall of
Famers. Of course if we blow the first three games, Cleveland will
probably throw their game for us in hopes of slowing our freefall down
to one of the top three lotto picks. We have to win these games!

Joe