Kenny Anderson For Rodney Rogers

Yesterday, someone e-mailed me, that they had seen an article
on the internet, about Anderson being dealt to the Clippers
for Rodney Rogers.  I told the person who e-mailed me, that
it would have to be a sign and trade, since Rogers is a free
agent, but the deal made sense.  And actually it does, unless
the Clippers use their draft choice on Baron Davis or Steve
Francis.  But if they take a Lamar Odom or Elton Brand, they
certainly would be looking to upgrade their point guard position
from Darrick Martin.
Ray