Re: Wayne Turner

I live in Ky and am a UK fan!  I have watched Turner play for 4 years.  He
is a 2nd round pick for following reasons.  1.  Has WORST jump shot ever!!
2.  Is small, listed at 6' 2 but closer to 6'0.  3.  Not a great defender
in half court.  Great pressure guard though.       He will be a good back
up point guard in league.  Troy