MERCER

I don't understand why anyone would want to trade Mercer.  He did have a
very good game, I watched the whole thing because it looked like they might
do it, in spite of everything.  I agree Kenny has to go, but not Mercer.  I
don't trust Rick Pitino as far as I can throw him!
He'll get rid of a good player and get us another project.  Now, be honest,
guys and girls - how many times have you seen one of the Celtics having a
great run and "the great imposter" takes him out?  I can answer that - many,
many times.  I vote we trade the coach.

The Point Guard is supposed to run the offense!  Pitino wants to run
everything, control everything.  Maybe I'll get over this snit I'm in, but
as you can all tell, I'm really down on the coach - of course I was never
sold on him to begin with.

Dorine