Re: Draft Pick

Didn't that deal exclude the first three picks if the Celtics should get one of those?  I even wondered, to tell you the truch, if another tanking was going on so he could get a high pick.  That's how low I've sunk.  Gotta snap out of this.

Dorine
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg Davis
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 7:13 PM
Subject: Draft Pick

I wonder if Pitino was not too concerned about losing this years' first
round draft pick to Cleveland, because there's a deal in place to pick up
the Clipper's first round draft pick. Regardless of what he says about not
needing another rookie, at the very least a high draft pick would have some
trade value.

Greg