Re: Re[2]: why trade Battie?

That may be true for some, but a lot of folks on this list fall in love
equally easily with mediocre players from other teams, whose faults are
just as bad as the players they want to dump.

Jim

>From: mberry@journalink.com (Mark Berry)
>
>I just think we all have a tendency to fall in love with Celtic players
without enough reason. Battie and Bowen have had their moments, but
honestly, are they so indispensible that we're ready to crucify Pitino
for dealing them? I mean, everyone wants changes, but no one wants to
give up anything.