Re: Re[2]: why trade Battie?

I disagree.  Battie was the number four pick in the
country for a reason.  How many guys do you know that
are legitimate shot blockers, and are as fast as Tony,
and have a decent jump shot?  Marcus Camby comes to
mind (#2) and a handful of others.  Battie can fulfill
the shot blocker role from power forward, which
creates a lot of matchup problems.  And he can score
-- and play in "the system."  You don't let guys like
that get away for projects.  At worst he could fulfill
a John Salley role for us off the bench.