Re: Orlando

Thanks for the observations, Jimbotron. I totally agree BTW with your
logic/warning. This was an example, obviously, of my interpreting a game
based only on the next morning's boxscore. :-)

It seems like a couple of people on this list have said that Mercer's stats
last night looked better than his actual play. Was that the consensus? It
sure looks good on paper. I hope it continues.

***