Re: Walker trade rumor

Josh, tell us what we really want to know...

The second (McGuire's 70th) home run ball landed in a party box and was
snared by Phil Ozersky, 26, of Olivette, Mo., attending the game with a
group of Washington University research lab scientists. He said he
didn't know what he'd do with the ball, which is worth a lot of money on
the collectibles market.

...is this guy any relation?

Jim