Walker trade rumor

This one is reported in ESPN magazine.  It says that Boston is working
the phones seeing what they can get for Antoine in the Western
conference.  Major players are said to be Pheonix, Portland, and I
think the Clippers, with Portland's infinite payroll said to be a
leading candidate.

I don't know what to make of this.  I don't think we should trade
Antoine unless we get another player of his caliber.  The only player
I would take from Portland is Rasheed Wallace, and then only if Paul
Allen relieved us of ALL our cap anchors -- Dana, Pervis, Minor.  Then
maybe we could get into the Scottie Pippin sweepstakes.  Otherwise,
who could fill the talent hole?

Another rumor I've heard talks about us acquiring Elden Cambell.
This guy is a real dud, a seven foot valium.