Re: Brown

> Anyway, Bob was definitely intense.  I would imagine Brett might take
> after his dad a bit???  Maybe that's why he gets along with Pitino so
> well.
>
> -Jamey

If you're talking intense, then yeah, that would label Brett as well.. Brett's
an awesome coach as long as you dont mind working hard. He is very much a
players coach, especially for the more experienced (mature) ones. He has the
persona (or did have in this league) which *big* name free agents would sign
with the Giants as history would have suggested as the past 4 years the Giants
signed one of the biggest names (Pepper, David Stiff (also of BU), Tonny
Jensen (Boomers)).

Warwick