RE: Brown

Weird, Brett Brown went to my high school back when his dad was our coach
and we were dominating the state of Maine.  (couple undefeated seasons
maybe???). Guess it's a small world (or I haven't moved far enough away
from home...).

Anyway, Bob was definitely intense.  I would imagine Brett might take
after his dad a bit???  Maybe that's why he gets along with Pitino so
well.

-Jamey