Pierce over ?

I suggest a puzzle comparable to the paper, rock, scissors game.

Walker over Mercer, Mercer over Pierce, and Pierce over Walker.

We could assign each a symbolic character:  Walker dribbling off his
foot, Mercer leaping over the board, and Pierce twirling the ball on
his finger (to mimic his "ball-handling weakness").

Or, we could rejoice that, with Kenny distributing the ball, all
three might have a long and great career on the same team--ours!

Cheers,    Gene   (with temps under 90 the whole week; goodbye to the
long, hot summer)