Re: Walker over Mercer -Reply

You wrote:
>>> <MH348@aol.com> 09/10/98 05:13pm >>>
Obviously you all have a lot of hatred towards Walker for some reason,
but you all know who the star of the Celtics has been for the last two
years and will be again next year. Antoine Walker.
James <<<

At best, this is a "straw man" retaliatory comment.  We criticize Walker,
or disagree that he is the next Elgin Baylor / Dr. J / James Worthy / etc.,
and that's indicative of having "...hatred towards Walker for some
reason..."?

Puh--leaze!

And as for Walker being an ostensibly perennial all-star, I challenge you
to answer Cecil's question:  with 3 seconds on the clock and the Celtics
down by a bucket, who would you rather have going to the line to shoot
one-and-one?  (Walker looks awfully flashy when he tries that spinning
fadeaway in the post whilst in triple-coverage, though...)