Well, they are not fully educated yet, so I'm not surprised ; )  It also
confirms that they are doing for the money. If it was for the love of the
game, then they would play for free in college.  The money has corrupted
the game because it has become the game. More players spend time on
figuring out how to make more money than they do on their defense!

I guess it's a natural inclination to go for the money, but geesh, if only
they knew that that is exactly what turns people off about sports. The
classy guy would say, "I don't like to talk about money....that's the end
result of something I love to do anyway....something I wouldn't do for
free, but I'm not doing it to get rich either."

TJL