The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V5 #314

This makes the second rookie (besides Pierce) to make a comment like this. What were these dopes thinking? Anybody who could turn on a TV or pick up a sports page knew the lockout was coming. They musta been listening to those pillars of wisdom known as their agents.
 "Al Harrington, the forward who
went directly from high school to
the Pacers' first-round pick in
the June draft, is biding his
time during the lockout by living
in the Indiana home of Pacers
forward Antonio Davis. Of having
yet to cash in as a pro, the
former New Jersey prep star said,
``If I knew this lockout was
going to happen, I'd have gone to
school.''

Message_body.txt

The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
 Tuesday, September 15 1998 Volume 05 : Number 314

In this issue:

	Cousy's right!
	Rick Fox
	Peter May On Hoops  9/13/98
	Re: Rick Fox
	Lockout Hard On The Players
	New Trivia Questions
	Forwarded article:  AFTER THE BALL IS OVER
	Defending Chris Webber
	Sprewell Headed To Miami? To Boston?
	Damon Stoudamire To The Lakers????
	Re: your mail -MJ & Malone