Re: Mercer and Pierce. -Reply -Reply

> Before I get flamed by all the pro-Walker naysayers, ask yourselves this:
> aren't there other players in the league of comparable skill and market
> value (e.g. Vin Baker--someone who has been mentioned frequently in
> list trade propositions) who not only could duplicate Antoine's numbers,
> but also whose low post abilities might be a better fit on a team with a
> plethora of talented wing players?
>
> Ryan

Ryan,

I totally agree. Low post rebounder and/or scorers are the easiest players in
the league to find. Each team has at least 1 that are of a high standard..

Atl - Laettner / Henderson
Bos - Walker
Cha - Mason
Chi - Rodman
Cle - Kemp
Dal - Green / Thomas (when healthy is very good!)
Den - Ellis
Det - Williams
Gsw - Dampier / Marshall
Hou - Olajuwon
Ind - Davis's / Smits
Lac - Vaught / Wright / Taylor / Rogers
Lal - Shaq / Horry / Campbell
Mia - Mourning / Brown
Mil - Hill / Johnson
Min - Garnett / Gugliotta
NJ - Williams / Seikaly / Gatling / Van Horn
NY - Ewing / Camby / LJ
Orl - Grant / Outlaw / Strong
Phi - Coleman / Ratliff / Thomas
Pho - McDyess
Por - Sabonis / Wallace / Grant
Sac - Webber / Stewart
San - Robinson / Duncan
Sea - Baker
Tor - Oakley / Willis
Uta - Malone
Van - Abdur-Rahim / Reeves / Animal Smith
Was - Howard

See?

Warwick