No Subject

 CUT STUFF...
I hope he
takes Pippin and (especially) Rodman with him.  Sorry for this (non-Celtic)
diatribe, but I just read several of these articles on my mail page and am
disgusted with it.

Dorine
Dorine, why don't you tell us how you really feel!!

I too am sick of all the mind games being played out in Chicago.  I want to
see Jorden come back for a couple of reasons.
- Tie Pippen up with Chicago, so he does not go to another team and help
them compete against the C's in a couple of years.
- Keep some class in the NBA.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu