Re: Walker over Mercer -Reply

I agree with Ryan. I prefer Mercer to Walker.  Although currently Walker is
more "talented", it was Mercer's rookie campaign and he improved the entire
season.  I didn't see Mercer hitting any wall, he seemed to understand the idea
of playing defense, something Walker hasn't quite figured out.  I guess an
"All-Star" doesn't need to play defense.  Hopefully some of Mercer will rub off
on Walker and whenever b-ball starts again, the C's will gel and be even better
than last year.

GO GREEN!!!!

Shawn

Originally from Ryan Falcone: