SICK OF WAFFLING

I just read Mark's letter about hoping Jordan does come back.  I, for one,
am sick of his on again/off again decisions.  How many times is he going to
change his mind?  The whole season last year was full of “could be the last
time Jordan plays here”, etc., then the statements by many, such as Pippin,
he wouldn't be back, etc., etc., etc.  I wish they'd all just stop printing
these will he/won't he scenarios.  Guess they don't have much to write
about, but if I ever had alot of respect for Michael Jordan, I don't now.
He should have just kept his mouth shut until he made the decision, then
gone on with it.  The world doesn't turn on whether or not Jodan plays
professional basketball any longer.  I, for one, hope he retires.  I hope he
takes Pippin and (especially) Rodman with him.  Sorry for this (non-Celtic)
diatribe, but I just read several of these articles on my mail page and am
disgusted with it.

Dorine