Re: SICK OF WAFFLING

I'm with you, Dorine.  Those three use the retirement threat to
blackmail their owner.  That's fine but, in the process, they make sure
these things get printed so that it causes the fans to get upset so that
they can use that as a bargaining chip.  It's a cheap and disgusting
tactic, and shows why I could never be a fan of these Bulls, no matter
how successful they are.  To Jordan and co. their fans are just a tool
to exert pressure on the Jerrys.  I think if a player tried that in
Boston, no matter who he is, the fans would turn on him very quickly.

Jim

>From: "Dorine" <norine@sover.net>
>To: "Celtics" <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: SICK OF WAFFLING
>Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:04:52 -0400
>
>I just read Mark's letter about hoping Jordan does come back.  I, for
one=
>,
>am sick of his on again/off again decisions.  How many times is he
going =
>change his mind?  The whole season last year was full of =93could be
the =
>last
>time Jordan plays here=94, etc., then the statements by many, such as
Pip=