Re: ME the Devil

Your post is not clear.  Are you implying that MLB is setting this deal up,
forcing the pitchers in some way to pitch homerun balls to facilitate a
record?  I wonder how this would go over with playoff chasing teams like
the Cubs and Mets, who want nothing more than to win?  If this is what you
are infering then I have a big problem with the idea of such a conspiracy.
What did they promise the managers and pitchers, a 15 minute date with
Monica?

I don't think so.  If this is not what you are implying, then please
clarify.

Thanks,
Greg