ME the Devil

I am going to get FLAMED for saying this but I just wanted add some spice
in the McGwire discussions. Apologies for those who want this mailing list
exclusive to the NBA and not MLB.

After the strike, the fans wandered off away from the sports. I was
thinking maybe the MLB was worried about this and wanted the fans to return
so they decided upon having this "Drama" of having this homerun chase. I am
not doubting Sosa's, Mac's and Jr's powers but WHAT IF, these three didn't
know about the fact that pitchers pitching to their sweet spot and that is
the reason why they are having balls flying out of the park. Of course the
office nows about this and are not presuing it because it will have
profound impact on the game itself and will forever lose its fans.

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR.....I like this game, I like baseball. To tell
you the truth, I follow Japanese baseball more than American baseball. It
was magical to see McGwire hitting the homerun. I am making the above
statement just to make fire in the discussion.

Awaiting flames from ALL of you..

Ritesh Ramani