Re: Congrats Mr. McGwire

I echo Shawn's comments and offer a fact that any sports fan can
appreciate;  Maris just slid by in 162 games and McGwire does it in 144.
No asterik needed here.  Dan you mention Mac wouldn't hit 45 without the
juice, well he hit 49 his first full season, and he hit 52, and 58 the past
two years, and he admits he wasn't taking any supplement, legal or not
before this year.  Your reasoning sucks. Look at McGwires career stats and
note he is nearly averaging 50 homers per year (on a 162 set) almost like
Wilt averaging 50 points per game in one year, let alone a career.  Very
impressive.  Period

All this sounds alot like your past slams against another HOFer one Larry
Bird.  People like yourself who are inherently negative are pathetic.
Always having to pick apart the accomplishments of others.  Why not
appreciate last night's event for the history it very cleary was, and take
a few pointers from Mr. McGwire and try to include a small amount of class
in your daily activities.  Because through today, class is something you
have yet to bring to the list.

Here is to Mark McGwire and I hope he hits 70, Sosa hits at least 62
getting the Cubs to the playoffs, and Jr. comes close.  Baseball isn't as
exciting as basketball, by a long shot, but they are the game playing right
now, and this is quite fun.

Have a good one folks,
Greg