Re: Orlando: Farther Under The Cap Than The Celtics

I still don't believe this is true.  I think we will have that much
with Popeye, and then some, taking into consideration the cap going up
a few million dollars.  (also at least a million must have been freed
up by Tabak and Edney.)  The celtics can under no circumstances waive
Popeye Jones.  If antoine leaves, we are desperately in need of Jones'
rebounding.

Antoine for Mourning