Re: Orlando: Farther Under The Cap Than The Celtics

Does anyone have the figures available to post?  I don't know where to
get salaries for 1999.  Please include all players counting against the
cap (eg. Dino too if he still counts).  Also, please include what the
current cap is and a reasonable estimate of what it would be in 1999.
Obviously this is all subject to change with the new CBA, but it's all
we have right now.  Can I suggest the following format:

Player A : a,000,000
Player B : b,000,000
.
.
Player n : n,000,000
           ---------
Total     xx,000,000

1998 cap  yy,000,000
1999 cap  zz,000,000 (est)

This would give us all a common base to discuss these things from.
Right now, everyone seems to have a different idea of how much cap space
the C's have.  Am I right in saying that Popeye is our only remaining
free agent?

Jim