Attention Concert Ticket Buyers

http://www.mindspring.com/~ticketman

The first ever How To Concert Book is now available.  Have you ever wanted
to know where all the good tickets go and how the ticket scalpers buy all
the good seats before you even have a chance?  This how to book will tell
you everything you need to know and how you can buy the best tickets.  You
will never have to sit upstairs again.

With this book, you will never have to pay more than face value for the
best concert tickets.  The book also offers concert tips such as when
attending concerts you should think a little more to the left.  In other
words, go to the left when waiting in lines or looking for concession
stands.  It is a proven fact that most concert-goers go right, because most
of us are right handed and we tend to do things more to the right.

I guarantee you 100% satisfaction and a full refund if you are not happy
with the book.  To order your copy by phone call 1-800-277-1700.  For some
states you will have to call 256-715-6000   $14.95 + $3.00 S&H
http://www.mindspring.com/~ticketman

For a one-time email discount, you can send a check for $10.00 to:
Steven Maples 628 Versailles Dr. Huntsville, AL 35803 and an autographed
copy will be mailed to you within (3) days.

For removal, mailto:ticketout@juno.com