Re: Two Predictions

> The lockout will be over by mid-November, and the Celtics will sign Mark
>  Strickland and Michael Stewart as free agents.  The Red Sox will do the
same
>  for Randy Johnson and Ramon Martinez.>

I can't see the Strickland signing, especially if Stewart is signed since we
already have a skinny 6'10'' guy in McCarty. Stewart is interesting but if you
read the Sacramento Bee towards the end of the last season, the Kings were
looking at getting center help by signing a Divac, Geiger or Austin.
Apparently, they didn't think Stewart was going to be their answer at center,
or at least for awhile...

DJessen33