Re: The real point of interest

>But the sticking point is the exception that benifits Ewing, Jordan and
>other famous labor rights activists.  I am sure they were on the lines
>with GM workers or others on strike.  Yeah right.

On a better note, why don't these players stand up for the rights of the
persons making their sneakers.  They work for pennies,while their sneakers cos
100's of dollars.  Why don't they get the sneaker companies ( NIKE etc.) to
share more of their profits.  These people really can't live on their salary.

Rich,,,