Re: SICKENING

Dorine:

It is unfortunate that no one cares about the fans.  And that the players are
so far detached from reality that they seemed to think that they actually
deserve to make this kind of money.  I think that the owners ought to give NO
guaranteed contracts; pay scale tied to results on the court; and players ought
to give money back to the fans when they tank a game.  Do something to make it
worth watching.

The sheer egoism of the players makes me wish that they would fall flat on
their faces.  Someone needs to introduce them to the real world.

If the owners have any guts they will break the players.  They will fall apart
soon.  And how is Sean Kemp gonna pay child support?

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net