SICKENING

    Was just reading Noah's post.  It occurred to me that it seems more
important to the NBA players WHERE a team is (warm weather) than WHAT the
team is.  Just another example of how low the league has fallen.  You never
used to hear that.  They're more concerned with being able to play golf all
year than what team they play for.  I've heard many of my friends say the
past couple of weeks that they no longer care - they'll watch college ball.
    They want more money in a year than any of us will see in our lifetime
of working full time, and they want it to be in a city where the weather's
pleasant.  Give me a break.  Guess I'll have plenty of time to work on all
those projects I've been putting off this winter.
Dorine