Sauce for the goose....

I was feeling kind of aggravated that the Federal government can get it's
act together faster than the NBA.  Aggravated enough to wonder if the fans
shouldn't send the NBA a message by not attending any of the first games
after the lockout ends (whether it is this year or next).

It might make an impression on them if they played to an empty arena, and
everybody watched something else on tv.

Realistically, I know the logistics make that about as likely as me making
the team, but I still wonder.

Maybe the WNBA should consider opening up a franchise in Boston, if this
idiocy keeps up.  I'm tired of the players, owners, and what all bitching
about how to split more money than I'll ever see.  They need to stop
playing games, and get back to playing THE game.

aah...I just need some chocolate chip cookies, I guess.

*munch, munch, munch*.....*gulp*
yep.   That helped.  Kermit the Frog was right---it's NOT easy being Green.
 Especially lately.

poof....
Snoopy, the Celtics Beagle