Poll updated, changed

I am happy to say that this new way of doing my poll worked great
(finally).  Thanks to all of you who voted.

I have posted a new question for this week.  You can find it on any of
my team pages or my main page.

Poll topic this week -- BRUINS

OBTW, I have reformatted my pages so that those of you on 640X480 will
not have to scroll horizontally any more.  Those of you on 800X600 will
continue to see a decent page, albeit a wee skinnier.  More reformatting
to follow.

Team pages:
Red Sox -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/redsox.html
Patriots -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/patriots.html
Celtics -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/celtics.html
Bruins -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bruins.html

Trivia updated tomorrow

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html