Re: re-Trade Rumor

Good big men are hard to find, he could work out well, after all the Celts
have a few years to strenghten their team. Kandi will have time to learn.
Swingmen are a dime a dozen. I like the deal, but think the Clippers can do
better than Pierce and a few bench players. I hope we get him. Nothing like
youth.
Dan.

>From: Douglas342@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 21:14:27 EDT
>To: dforant1@nycap.rr.com, celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Re: re-Trade Rumor
>

>  Can I ask why this is such a dumb idea?  Seems to me that DQ and Murray are
>both serviceable, if not outstanding, power forwards/quasi-centers.
Barros is