What a waste

What really gripes me about this situation is that there has been no
compelling reason to delay negotiation.  Except posturing.  Nor has
there been any explanation why a judge should take three months to
make a ruling.  It's about a two week job to do the research and write
an opinion.  This whole scene shows the immaturity of all involved.
Mature people force themselves to meet deadlines because others depend
on them.  But not the NBA.

I''ll probably keep up once the season starts, but I'm far from that
"fan" feeling.

Gene