Re: Antoine Walker - A league of Destinations

> I'm confused by this criteria, Warwick.  So there aren't Eastern
> Conference teams qualitatively under the cap?  I have to disagree.

The Celtics send Toine to another Eastern Conference team and get burnt by
him 4 times a year? No thanks. Send him West if at all!

> How can you leave out the Clippers?  They're certainly far enough
> under the cap, and packed to the gills with a plethora of pivot people.

Wrong!! They are willing to overpay to about $5mil. Since when have they
signed a big name player? Since when have they even offered big bucks to a
big name? Never! Donald Sterling is a Scrooge!

> Denver already has Eric Williams, and possibly Laphonso Ellis.
> They don't need another small forward. However, they do need a
> center type, which is what they envision LaFrentz to be.
> WC

That is true, but, everyone believes he is too small for center. He'll do
okay against the lower skilled centers, but Shaq will absolutely over power
him. LaPhonso Ellis is outta there. Toine can play power forward in the run
and gun West.
Warwick